Give children the opportunity to be their best with chiropractic.
How do little kids get nerve irritation?
- Nerve irritations (or vertebral subluxations) occur as a part of normal daily life. They result from physical, chemical and emotional stressors or insults to our health, such as bad posture, prolonged postures, sleeping on the tummy, knocks and falls, poor food choices, dehydration, exposure to chemicals and toxins, and stress and anxiety. Even before these lifestyle stressors have an impact, nerve irritation can occur in the uterus from awkward positioning, restriction of movement, exposure to toxins, and from birth complications such as long labors, very fast labors, or forceps or caesarean delivery.
Healthy and beautiful Alicia, getting her weekly adjustment.
REASONS PARENTS TAKE THEIR CHILDREN TO SEE A CHIROPRACTOR:
- To maximize their childs neural plasticity (brain and nerve development.)
- To enhance their childs overall health and wellbeing.
- To strengthen immunity and reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- To help with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To improve spinal posture.
- To improve their childs ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral disorders and enhance emotional wellbeing.
- To help alleviate digestive problems.
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.
- Your childs health is their greatest asset.
Dr. Tovar provides chiropractic care for pediatric patients and children.
Regular chiropractic care starting at young age absolutely helps children to grow up
healthier, happier and symptom free.
When we appreciate how important the nervous system is and how easily it can be hindered and impaired it makes sense that all children deserve to have a well-adjusted spine and nervous system it makes sense that chiropractic is an important part of a healthy lifestyle.